If you would like to straighten your teeth and transform your smile, our expert orthodontics team at Carillon Family Dental can help. With state-of-the-art technology and techniques, we can align your teeth, jawbone, and facial profile to improve your oral health and the aesthetic appearance of your smile. Whether you are looking for braces or invisalign, we will help you find the best orthodontist for all your dental needs.
Do You Need Orthodontic Treatment?Every patient is unique—especially when it comes to their smile! That’s why we will work closely with you to create an individualized treatment plan that suits your specific orthodontic needs. In doing so, we will review x-rays, dental impressions, photographs, and your medical and dental records to create your treatment plan. Rest assured, we can remedy any number of alignment issues, including the following:
- Overcrowding – Limited space along the dental ridge to accommodate your teeth
- Gaps – Space in your bite caused by missing teeth or alignment issues
- Underbite – Lower teeth protruding farther than your upper teeth
- Crossbite – A lateral misalignment in the teeth in which the upper tooth does not overlap its corresponding lower tooth
- Overbite – Upper teeth that protrude too far over the lower teeth
- Open bite – The upper and lower teeth do not come together, leaving a space between the biting surfaces
- Misplaced midline – The centerline of the upper and lower ridges do not directly overlap
Our Treatment MethodsWhether you would like to get clear aligners or adult braces, our dental office will help you find the best dental services for your needs. Depending on your individual needs, we have both fixed and removable orthodontic appliances that can remedy your bite and improve your smile. These tried and true methods have been proven to work for millions of patients across the country, and can work for you too! Two of our most common treatment methods include the following:
- Braces – Braces are the most commonly used orthodontic devices. The system consists of brackets, wires, and bands. The brackets are cemented onto the surface of your teeth, while a U-shaped wire is threaded through them. Your orthodontist will regularly adjust these wires and bands to gradually move your teeth over time and give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Kids can also request colored braces from their dentist as well.
- Invisalign – Invisalign uses clear aligners that allow you to gradually straighten your teeth without anyone ever knowing you’re wearing them! You will receive a new set of custom-made, clear aligners every couple of weeks to gradually move your teeth over time. These aligners are removable, which means you can eat all of your favorite foods without any hassle.